Windows Noises Windows Noises

SWEET!

Thats exceptional and I'm not easly impressed.

Death of a Leader Death of a Leader

Pretty damn good.

I don't think Tom'd do the killing himself though. Also I'm voting 4 instead of 5 just because you said vote 5 at the end. I hate when people do that.

Pants01 responds:

I didn't think people would take the "Vote 5" part sereously.

Carrot's Darkest Hour Carrot's Darkest Hour

I'm acctually starting to think this stuff is good

Its looking like a series with mutiple authors. One person sees what the previous did and adds to it. Even though this subject mater is pretty poor, I like the concept of different people progressing the same story.

a cheesy ninja a cheesy ninja

First good thing I've seen a clock make.

KiwiClock's first movie. Not bad. It's acctually better than most things but does nothing to stand out. If strawberry clock is just using an alias like the upper left corner of the movie suggests, he has taken a step to redem himself.

stick action 2 stick action 2

I really hate stick movies.

Stick movies just don't cut it on Newgrounds. Nothing personal but I hate 'em.

The Story of Steven The Story of Steven

How did that make the top twenty?

I don't know dude. Poor graphics, poor sounds, no plot. Whatever.

Bruce Lee fights back Bruce Lee fights back

7th time I seen this uploaded and I still love it!

This sould just become a staple of Newgrounds. Tack it up in some collection or something and let it be. I like the extra "wide screen" format this version has alot too.

- God Thing - - God Thing -

Moses is a SUPERFLY!

I loved that. It was like seeing Monty Python all over again. The music selection was the best.

WELL YOU CAN TELL BY THE WaY i UsE My WaLk i'm a ladies man, no time.t. .a.k. a. .h.a.......

Avatar Avatar

Awsome graphics, I want more.

Love the art work. This has the potential to make a great series on Newgrounds. Give it a plot, give a bad guy, give a big fight scene, and give it time to kick ass.

-=P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y=- -=P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y=-

Nice look but where's the game?

It looks great but does it really have a game? If it does it doesn't work.