MuayThai MuayThai

Long live MuayThai

Very very nice! Great setup with the game system, nice use of Street Fighter sound effects, variaty in the bosses, I loved it. I'm also a big fan a Sagat in Street Fighter so this game really hit the mark for me. I love it!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Very nice, here's a few tips

I like this game very much. The secrets are nice and interesting. Perhaps you could put a ratio of how many secrets you've gotten or even just write down how many are in the game in the description. The fights could be faster but are nice and the attacks have funny names. :) The biggest thing I see though is it needs a movie or something of you "mating" with your A.M.S. (or whatever it is). With the skill seen in the animations a sex movie would be really, really, great. Final word though, all advise aside, really good game.

Assassin Practice Assassin Practice

That was cool beyond belief.

That was great. Loved the sound clips. I liked the drawn graphics too. I was suprised by all the camera angles. I read that you got those pictures off the website. I didn't realize they had those pictures available. They reminded me of my time there.

I found a few problems that you sould know about though. Rasberry Clock can't be killed. His hard to hit but when hit he doesn't get his head blown off. Plus, when fighting Apple Clock, if you hit the computer network under the stairs the game stops. Another problem is that if you don't shoot at all, you win.

Overall though it was great. I don't think I've voted this high on a movie before. Its prouably because I recognized the places.

Blackmagic responds:

Thanks man.
I never expected such great reviews. :-)
The Raspberry clock level is going to be fixed tomorow.
Come back then.

mario pacman mario pacman

Pretty good.

I thought that was a good game. You need to work on the controls a little. Either enlarging the paths or making the controls more arcade like would make the turning easier.

Clock Assassin VI Clock Assassin VI

Didn't I kill this one before?!

I thought I shot this shit out of the portal a couple a weeks ago. Why is it so hard to kill the annoying? If it dies again, don't re-submit it.

I've been defending you right to submit bad work but not to submit annoying work. Repeating a movie like this is ANNOYING!!!

you pick portal music v.1 you pick portal music v.1

I liked 3 and 4 the most.

Track 1 still isn't a good choice. The remix in track 2 is alright but I don't think it'll work. Track 3 is cool, real mellow. I really like track 4 the most though. It's got a kind of space age feel. Track 5 was just bad, not only is it the wrong style, but it doesn't loop right either. By the way, to many pop up windows happening. I must have got a dozen or so while writing this.